Comprehensive Children's Dental Care
- Interactive patient/parent dental treatment planning
- Professional dental cleanings
- Advanced diagnostic equipment; including digital radiography
- Highest quality tooth-colored fillings (If requested)
- Care for special needs children Infant oral health program
Learn More about:
Advanced Anesthetic and Sedation Procedures
- Nitrous Oxide: For some of our anxious patients, nitrous oxide sedation or ‘happy gas’ can be helpful combined with our behaviour management techniques to allow safe, comprehensive, high-quality treatment of dental problems. Our Paediatric Dentists will discuss this option with you if appropriate for your child, or reasons why it is not appropriate to use in all treatment scenarios.
- Conscious Sedation: For some of our patients, high quality, safe dental treatment is not possible in the dental chair. In this case, we can offer IV sedation treatment. A trained specialist anaesthetists that keep you child safe while the dental work is carried out by one of our Paediatric Dentists. Further information will be given to you by our team if your child requires this treatment modality.You will find a wealth of information on how to prepare your child for their general anaesthetic on the websites of the hospitals from where we operate.
Care and Fun
- Conscious Sedation
- Early Hours
- Digital X-Rays
- Nitrous Oxide
- Care for special needs children
- Play Station
- Toddler Games
- Weekend Hours
- School Screening
WHERE KIDS GO FOR THE HEALTHY SMILES!
We accept all major insurances including Medicaid/PeachCare/CareCredit
We invite you to stay with your child during their first visit and their 'cleaning' appointment. We believe that the parent provides the greatest comfort for the child in a new environment. For the safety and privacy of all patients, other children who are not being treated should remain in the reception room with a supervising adult.
This site provides information about pediatric dentistry, general dentistry, dental hygiene, endodontics, orthodontics, and gum disease. This information is not meant to be taken as dental advice. If you have more questions about our dental office, contact our experienced dentists at Smiles For Kids.