We are excited to announce that we are open once again to provide care to our patients. Our amazing team of dental professionals is looking forward to serving you.
If you missed your appointment or had a canceled appointment, please call us at 770-781-0203
to reschedule. Please fill the needful on line forms ahead of time to stay paperless.
We are following safety protocol to ensure you and your family well-being during this time.
- Patients and parents will be prescreened for any COVID symptoms.
- Temperatures will be taken prior to entering our office along with hand sanitizing.
- Only the child with the appointment and one parent (if necessary) will be allowed in the building. Parents will be asked to remain in the car.
- Masks/face coverings will be required for all parents who need to enter the facility.
- Our reception area, slide, gaming arena, theater and beverage center are closed at this time.
- We have a strict allowance of the number of people allowed in the building at any one time. We are practicing social distancing whenever possible.
- Team members will be in full personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
We are looking forward to serve you again!
Our mission is to bring smiles for kids that we treat, smiles that are healthy, individually beautiful yet a universal language that everyone understands.
Where kids go for healthy smiles! We aim to achieve this by helping children view dentistry as a comfortable, highly important part of their health. Our aim is to honor and never to violate a child's or parent's trust in us. From your first visit onwards, our approach includes dental dietary and oral hygiene advice, long term treatment planning-including orthodontic and other specialist referrals as well as care and management of the dental disease.
The fundamental philosophy of our pediatric dental practice is prevention. Our aim is to provide excellent pediatric dentistry in a CARING, COMPASSIONATE and PERSONALIZED manner. Our aim is to provide parents with information that helps them make more informed decisions about their child's oral health needs. Our aim is to introduce "practice family" where our team members, the parents, and children are in partnership, committed to providing a lifetime of positive dental experiences.
CALL US TODAY FOR A HEALTHY SMILE FOR LIFE!
What is a Pediatric Dentist?
Pediatric dentists specialize in the dental health of children, from infants and toddlers through teenagers.